A Little Bit of Chapter Zero History
Chapter Zero started back in 2015 by two mums who were yearning for children to have a childhood with more freedom, play, and respect so they set up the organisation hoping to make a change, with one family at a time.
We founded the Facebook Group Mindful/Respectful Parenting Singapore which now has 15K followers and has been instrumental in creating a large supportive community of parents and caregivers.
The natural next step was to meet the growing demand of parents wanting more depth of learning which leads us to where we are today.
- Creating and facilitating in-house workshops 'Respectful Parenting Workshops Series' and 'The Mindful Nanny',
- Expert facilitated playgroups
- Training parents in the internationally known 'Parent Effectiveness Training',
- Hosting talks and events with Nonviolent Communication trainers
- Organising our popular Pop-Up Adventure Playgrounds where we give children the opportunity for some child led play and family bonding,
What's next for us? Continue supporting and learning together with caregivers.