Chapter Zero is working exclusively with GROK as the reseller of GROK Cards here in Singapore. So get them here folks!
Playing GROK can help you:
• Increase emotional literacy and empathy skills
• Resolve conflict
• Deepen your relationship with family, friends, co-workers, or classmates
• Focus on your most essential goals and core values
• Sort out your priorities and clarify your goals
• Celebrate accomplishments
GROK includes the following components:
• 70 feelings cards
• 70 needs cards
• Instruction guide for 20 ways to play
GROK is based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC), also known as Compassionate Communication, a process taught and applied internationally in work settings, organizations, schools, and homes. At the heart of NVC is the belief that everything everyone says or does is to meet a need or value. Once identified, we can share our own needs and together find strategies and solutions to meet the needs of all parties concerned. GROK is designed by Jean Morrison and Christine King, both Certified Trainers through the Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC).