Being With Baby Parent-Infant Space
You and your baby (4 to 9 months old) are warmly invited to join our Being With Baby Parent-Infant Space, an 8-session programme based on the approach of Dr Emmi Pikler and designed to help build peaceful partnerships.
Over the course of a term of 6 weeks, you will learn how to:
- ‘see’ your baby with ‘new eyes’
- ‘be’ with your baby in order to build and maintain a partnership with your baby
- support your baby in their growth
- give your baby a head start by going slowly and respectfully.
During these 8 sessions, your baby will be offered:
- a peaceful and unhurried environment to simply ‘be’
- the freedom and space to lead their own exploration and motor development
- a supportive space where they can develop their first social, emotional and language skills.
We provide a nurturing community for you and your baby to engage and grow together, as well as to share your struggles and breakthroughs.
To express interest, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!