**DATES FOR SEPT COMING SOON** The Mindful Nanny: Toddlers (1.5-3 years)
Time & Location
Caring for toddlers is an extremely important and challenging job. All children deserve to be cared for with respect, right from the day they are born. This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers or grandparents), of children between 18 months to 3 years old.
Dates and Times:
29 Feb 2020, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Theory)
3 Mar 2020, Tuesday, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Practical)
Each workshop includes a 4 hour theory session and a 2 hour practical hands-on session in a playgroup setting. Come away with knowledge and skills to handle young children confidently. Caregivers are also shown how to promote a child's development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play.
Topics of study include:
• Gentle discipline, including setting boundaries empathetically, time-ins, natural and logical consequences
• Praise and the growth vs fixed mindset
• The value and elements of child-led play
• Supporting children during disputes
• Creating a physical environment which supports collaboration and independence
• Supporting natural cognitive, socio-emotional and physical development.
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- Toddlers (1.5-3 years)$200$2000$0
- Infants and Toddlers (0-3 yrs)$360$3600$0