Embracing Toddlerhood I: Peaceful Partnerships (SOLD OUT)
Time & Location
Any parent of a toddler faces the youngling’s budding sense of personal will with a mixture of celebration and dread. Confronted with an increasing amount of wishes, demands, and the onset of tantrums and meltdowns, we are often lost at what to do! One is bound to wonder: Is this a contest of wills? A power struggle? Should I be firm no matter what? Am I causing psychological damage? Should I compromise? Will I spoil the child? How do I manage tasks while remaining sensitive to the child’s needs?
This workshop will dig into reasons behind these challenges toddlers and young children face and how to respond effectively yet with empathy.
This workshop looks at
- Why your child says 'No' to your requests
- Understanding the magnitude of the toddler’s struggle
- Empowering you with ways to make life more peaceful and cooperative
The session is suitable for parents and caregivers of children between ages 18 months and 4 years old.
Respectful Parenting Workshop Series Info
The dates of all the sessions in this series are as follows:
Dates and Times:
(1) INTRODUCTION TO RESPECTFUL PARENTING
16th Sept 2020, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(2) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD I: PEACEFUL PARTNERSHIPS
19th Sept 2020, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(3) RAISING A SECURE AND INDEPENDENT CHILD
23rd Sept 2020, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(4) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD II: COPING WITH BIG FEELINGS
26th Sept 2020, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(5) SEEING PLAY WITH NEW EYES
30th Sept 2020, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- Sold OutSingle$80$800$0
- Sold OutCouple / Bring a friend$135$1350$0