Embracing Toddlerhood II: Coping With Big Feelings
Time & Location
The passage through toddlerhood can be a whirlwind of explosive and ever-changing emotions, a challenging time for parents and caregivers, not to mention the toddlers themselves. Find out how you can power through the storm and be the calm, confident parent your child needs.
This workshop looks at
- Why your child experiences such turbulence
- Understanding and dealing with our children's intense emotions
- Regulating temper tantrums and meltdowns
- How you can meet your child's needs without giving up on your own needs
This workshop is suitable for parents and caregivers of children between ages 18 months and 4 years old.
Respectful Parenting Workshop Series Info
The dates of all the sessions in this series are as follows:
(1) INTRODUCTION TO RESPECTFUL PARENTING
10th March 2021, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(2) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD I: PEACEFUL PARTNERSHIPS
13th March 2021, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(3) RAISING A SECURE AND INDEPENDENT CHILD
17th March 2021, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(4) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD II: COPING WITH BIG FEELINGS
20th March 2021, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(5) SEEING PLAY WITH NEW EYES
24th March 2021, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- Sold OutSingle$80$800$0
- Sold OutCouple / Bring a friend$135$1350$0