Tue, 29 Dec|
Introduction to Respectful Parenting (1)
Respectful Parenting Workshop Series
Time & Location
29 Dec 2020, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Shake Farm, 126 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068595
Seeking to enjoy your children and your role as a parent? Heard of Respectful / Mindful Parenting but have no real idea what it is? This introductory workshop to Respectful / Mindful Parenting will give you an overview of the principles for creating mutually respectful, authentic, cooperative relationships with your children. We will examine the attitudes and skills at the heart of respectful parenting. Inspired by the life and work of Magda Gerber (co-founder of RIE) and her mentor, paediatrician Dr Emmi Pikler, this workshop looks at
- How our own childhood experiences and culture influence the lens we use to view children
- What it means to respect your child and for your child to respect you
- Some tips on how we can put respectful parenting into practice
- How respectful parenting can breed co-operation and peace in your household
This workshop is suitable for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 4 years old.
Respectful Parenting Workshop Series Info
The dates of all the sessions in this series are as follows:
(1) INTRODUCTION TO RESPECTFUL PARENTING
16 Sept 2020, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(2) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD I: PEACEFUL PARTNERSHIPS
19 Sept 2020, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(3) RAISING A SECURE AND INDEPENDENT CHILD
23 Sept 2020, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(4) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD II: COPING WITH BIG FEELINGS
26 Spet 2020, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(5) SEEING PLAY WITH NEW EYES
30 Sept 2020, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
This ticket includes one session for one adult.
Couple / Bring a friend
Save $25! This ticket includes one session for two adults.