Parent Effectiveness Training - Jul - Aug 2021
Time & Location
How You and Your Children Will Benefit
- Your children will feel free to discuss their problems and concerns with you instead of withdrawing.
- They will learn self-discipline, self-control and an inner sense of personal responsibility.
- You will learn how to work with each other instead of against each other.
- You’ll experience fewer angry outbursts and more problem-solving.
- Everyone can participate in rule-setting so all will feel motivated to comply with the rules.
- Fewer power struggles–less tension, less resentment, more fun, more peace, more love.
What You Will Learn
- How to talk to your children so that they will listen to you.
- How to listen to your children so they feel genuinely understood.
- How to resolve conflicts and problems in your family so that no one loses and problems stay solved.
- A method for troubleshooting family problems and knowing which skills to use to solve them.
What do you get?
- A P.E.T Book
- The P.E.T. parent handbook
- 24 hours of training
- A P.E.T. Graduation Certificate
- Special Offers to P.E.T. related events with Chapter Zero
$549 (per person)
$998 (per couple if you sign up together with your partner, spouse or alternative caregiver of your child.)
The course will be held over 6 consecutive Saturday mornings from 9am - 1pm on the following dates -
10 Jul, 17 Jul, 24 Jul, 31 Jul, 7 Aug and 14 Aug.
Blooming Births - 70 South Bridge Road, #03-01, Singapore 058700.
(Walking Distance from Clarke Quay MRT Station; Building at the intersection of Hong Kong Street.)
About your Facilitator:
Phua Li Ling is a mother of two girls and Director of Chapter Zero. She is a certified Parent Effectiveness Training Instructor and is also a certified facilitator Self-Reg®. It brings her joy to support families in growing peaceful partnerships in their homes and beyond.
- Sold OutSingle Ticket - P.E.T.$549$5490$0
- Duo Ticket - P.E.T.$998$9980$0