Sun, 01 Nov|
Parent Effectiveness Training - November 2020
P.E.T classes are BACK! Join us this November.
Time & Location
01 Nov 2020, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
SCWO Centre, 96 Waterloo St, Singapore 187967
This is 24 hour course spread over 7 sessions. The sessions will be 3 or 4 hours long on the following dates in November.
Sunday 1st November 9am til 1pm
Wednesday 4th November 6pm til 9pm
Wednesday 11th November 6pm til 9pm
Sat 14th November 9am til 1pm
Thursday 19th November 6pm til 9pm
Wednesday 25th November 6 til 9pm
Sunday 29th November 9 til 1pm
**PLEASE take careful note of the dates and days in which the sessions are **
We need a minimum of 6 pax to start and this will be capped at 12 pax due to COVID-19 Safety restrictions for the venue
How You and Your Children Will Benefit
- Your children will feel free to discuss their problems and concerns with you instead of withdrawing.
- They will learn self-discipline, self-control and an inner sense of personal responsibility.
- You will learn how to work with each other instead of against each other.
- You’ll experience fewer angry outbursts and more problem-solving.
- Everyone can participate in rule-setting so all will feel motivated to comply with the rules.
- Fewer power struggles–less tension, less resentment, more fun, more peace, more love.
What You Will Learn
- How to talk to your children so that they will listen to you.
- How to listen to your children so they feel genuinely understood.
- How to resolve conflicts and problems in your family so that no one loses and problems stay solved.
- A method for troubleshooting family problems and knowing which skills to use to solve them.
What do you get?
- A P.E.T Book
- The P.E.T. parent handbook
- 24 hours of training
- A P.E.T. Graduation Certificate
- Special Offers to P.E.T. related events with Chapter Zero
$549 (per person)
$998 (per couple if you sign up together with your partner, spouse or alternative caregiver of your child.)
Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations SCWO Centre 96 Waterloo Street Singapore 187967.
About your Facilitator:
Stephanie Chalmers is a mother of two young children. She has always worked in the education as she strongly believes that education is the key to a better future for all. A trained High School and English as Foreign Language Teacher she has always been in the position of facilitating learning and it was no different when her children arrived. She is a qualified P.E.T instructor and conducts classes on behalf of Chapter Zero. She is keen to share the skills that P.E.T have brought her and family with other parents in Singapore.
P.E.T. Single Ticket$549.00
P.E.T. Couple Ticket
Save $50 if you pair up with another parent/caregiver$998.00