Raising a Secure and Independent Child
Time & Location
Research has shown that secure attachments are the best possible foundation for physical, emotional, intellectual, and social development and well-being. The connection between a baby and significant other — parent or caregiver — forms the basis for the child’s inner sense of security and confidence to gain independence and success in life. We will make sense of how attachment works and why it then empowers children to excel on their own.
This workshop looks at
- What our children really need
- How respectful parenting fosters secure attachment
- Skills of learning when to hold close and when to let go
This workshop is suitable for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 4 years old.
Respectful Parenting Workshop Series Info
The dates of all the sessions in this series are as follows:
(1) INTRODUCTION TO RESPECTFUL PARENTING
10th March 2021, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(2) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD I: PEACEFUL PARTNERSHIPS
13th March 2021, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(3) RAISING A SECURE AND INDEPENDENT CHILD
17th March 2021, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
(4) EMBRACING TODDLERHOOD II: COPING WITH BIG FEELINGS
20th March 2021, Saturday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
(5) SEEING PLAY WITH NEW EYES
24th March 2021, Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- Couple / Bring a friend$125$1250$0