The Mindful Nanny: Infants (0-18 months) (1)
Time & Location
**COVID-19 Workshop Changes**
To ensure the safety of our participants we will be strictly adhering to the Government COVID-19 Guidelines for this workshop. We will be: Ensuring social distancing, Doing temperature checks, Limiting participants to 12. With regards to the practial, we would normally invite the child your caregiver looks after to attend the session. To ensure learning is still hands on and yet safe we will be be using dolls and videos instead.
Caring for a baby is an extremely important job. All children deserve to be cared for with respect, right from the day they are born. This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers or grandparents), of children between 0-18 months old.
Dates and Times:
Sat 10th Oct -9am to 1pm (Theory Class)
Tues 13th Oct - 9am to 11am (Practical Class)
Each workshop includes a 4 hour theory session and a 2 hour practical hands-on session in a playgroup setting. Come away with knowledge and skills to handle young children confidently. Caregivers are also shown how to promote a child's development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play.
Topics of study include:
• Attachment theory and the importance of a secure base
• Respectful caregiving such as diapering, bathing, dressing and feeding
• Creating a safe space for play and learning
• The value of child-led play
• Gentle discipline, including limit setting, natural and logical consequences
• Supporting natural cognitive, socio-emotional and physical development.
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- Infants (0-18 months)$200$2000$0
- Infants and Toddlers (0-3 yrs)$360$3600$0