Sat, 11 Dec|
The Mindful Nanny (Infants: 0-18 months)
This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers and grandparents), offering knowledge and practice to equip them with the skills to handle young children confidently. Caregivers are shown how to promote development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play.
Time & Location
11 Dec 2021, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm SGT
Singapore, 70 South Bridge Rd, #03-01, Singapore 058700
- Each ticket includes ONE 4-hour theory session and 2-hour practical session
- 4-hour theory session (11 Dec 2021, Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm)
- 2-hour practical hands on session in a playgroup setting (14 Dec 2021, Tues 9:00 - 11:00am)
- Suitable for caregivers of infants (0-18 months)
Topics of study include:
- Attachment theory and the importance of the secure base
- Respectful caregiving such as diapering, bathing, dressing and feeding
- Creating a safe physical environment which supports play, learning, collaboration and independence.
- The value and elements of child-led play.
- Gentle discipline, including setting boundaries empathetically, time-ins, and natural and logical consequences.
- Praise and the growth vs fixed mindset.
- Supporting children during disputes.
- Supporting natural cognitive, socio-emotional and physical development.
See what previous participants are saying about The Mindful Nanny!
TMN (Infants)Blooming Births
Ticket includes 4-hour theory (11 Dec, Sat) and 2-hour practical (14 Dec, Tues) sessions.