The Mindful Nanny: Junior (4-8 years)
Time & Location
**COVID-19 Workshop Changes**
To ensure the safety of our participants we will be strictly adhering to the Government COVID-19 Guidelines for this workshop. We will be: Ensuring social distancing, Doing temperature checks, Limiting participants to 12. There will only be a half-day theory workshop for the participants for this particular course.
Caring for young children is an extremely important and challenging job. All children deserve to be cared for with respect, right from the day they are born. This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers or grandparents), of children between 4 to 8 years old.
Date and Time: Sat 6th Mar -9am to 1pm (Theory Class)
Each workshop is conducted over a 4 hour theory session with experientials and discussions. Come away with knowledge and skills to communicate with young children confidently. Caregivers are also shown how to support a child's development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play.
Topics of study include:
• Understanding children's needs
• Growth mindset, including trusting in a child’s competence to solve their own problems
• Supporting the child's (and own) self-regulation, including listening with empathy
• Peaceful partnership, including addressing unacceptable behaviour without blame and shame
• Conflict resolution between siblings/ friends
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- TMN Junior (4-8 years)$135$1350$0
- Infants and Toddlers (0-3 yrs)$360$3600$0