The Mindful Nanny: Toddler (1.5 - 3 years)
Time & Location
**COVID-19 Workshop Changes**
To ensure the safety of our participants we will be strictly adhering to the Government COVID-19 Guidelines for this workshop. We will be: Ensuring social distancing, Doing temperature checks, Limiting participants to 12. With regards to the practial, we would normally invite the child your caregiver looks after to attend the session. To ensure learning is still hands on and yet safe we will be be using dolls and videos instead.
Caring for toddlers is an extremely important and challenging job. All children deserve to be cared for with respect, right from the day they are born. This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers or grandparents), of children between 18 months to 3 years old.
Dates and Times:
Sat 6th Nov -9am to 1pm (Theory Class)
Tues 9th Nov - 9am to 11am (Practical Class)
Each workshop includes a 4 hour theory session and a 2 hour practical hands-on session with experientials and discussions. Come away with knowledge and skills to handle young children confidently. Caregivers are also shown how to promote a child's development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play.
Topics of study include:
• Gentle discipline, including setting boundaries empathetically, time-ins, natural and logical consequences
• Praise and the growth vs fixed mindset
• The value and elements of child-led play
• Supporting children during disputes
• Creating a physical environment which supports collaboration and independence
• Supporting natural cognitive, socio-emotional and physical development.
Chapter Zero Pte Ltd reserves to right to postpone or cancel this event where supervening circumstances make it necessary to do so. In such an event, Chapter Zero will offer event credits to the value of the original ticket price purchased which can be used for any Chapter Zero future event.
- Toddlers (1.5-3 years)$200$2000$0
- Infants and Toddlers (0-3 yrs)$360$3600$0